WDEA Works provides recruitment services strongly focused on providing employers with skilled people who will help you grow your business and are flexible and responsive to your business needs.
Time and money are very important to your business – WDEA Works can assist in both areas by offering timely recruitment and candidate screening services and supplying suitable job seekers who may also have generous incentives attached to them. WDEA Works also has access to various options that can assist you and your worker should additional support be required.
WDEA Works’ recruitment services include:
- Recruitment advice.
- Vacancy lodgement services.
- Candidate screening and candidate short-listing services.
- Access to the Australian Government Jobsearch website and local newspapers to advertise your vacancies.
- Employees who can be trained in your particular industry.
- Skills training of all levels for jobseekers to suit your business needs.