We provide a tailored and professional recruitment service, at no cost to your business.
At WDEA Works, we are committed to providing ongoing support to ensure best fit for both the job seeker and employer / business.
Offering both employment services and recruitment services means WDEA Works assists a large number and a broad range of clients, which also results in being able to offer a greater diversity of personnel to employers.
We want to assist employers and business to access a multi-skilled and diverse group of workers who can value add to your business. This is an untapped workforce resource that attracts generous and substantial incentives for the employer to help work-ready people prove their skills and abilities.
WDEA Works can help find the right employee for you by providing your business with:
- Access to a large client base with a diverse range of skills and qualifications.
- A tailored and professional recruitment service, at no cost to your business.
- Advertising and promoting your vacancy.
- Professional recruitment advice and job matching.
- Candidate screening.
- Interview advice and assistance.
- Professional interview space.
- Information and advice about available financial incentives and subsidies.
- Ongoing support for as long as required.
We help you prepare for employment
- A tailored employment service with strong links to training and skills development that will help to find the most suitable candidate for your business.
- Job support both on and off site, in an ongoing capacity for as long as is required to make sure the job seeker is thriving and that you business needs are being met.
- Access to financial incentives and subsidies available to the employer and job seeker.
- Access to workplace modifications and equipment that may be required to support the job seeker in the workplace, at no cost to your business.
To Place a Vacancy
Call us today to find out how WDEA Works can work for you.
Phone: 1300 521 511