CTA is a Workforce Australia program that supports People aged 45 and over to build their online skills and confidence to access more employment opportunities.
What are the benefits to you?
- Enhance your interview skills
- Build confidence in applying for jobs online
- Learn how to set up Email, MyGov and Seek profiles
- Tailor your resume
- Gain the confidence in using everyday digital equipment
- Explore more local job opportunities and industries
- Virtual online learning to provide remote access
- Provide a welcoming and comfortable learning environment
- Flexible service delivery can be negotiated to support the individual needs of participants
Our Training & Engagement Officers
WDEA Works Training & Engagement Officers will create a supportive, positive, and engaged group dynamic.
We recognise that everyone has different needs, motivations, and learning styles so we take a blended approach to our training delivery.
CTA is a 5 week course of approximately 3 days per week (10am – 3.30pm).
WDEA Works is delivering Career Transition Assistance for the Bendigo region.
This course is available to Workforce Australia participants delivered face-to-face from our Bendigo Office (14 King Street, Bendigo).
Contact us: WFACTA@wdeaworks.org.au
(03) 4400 9777