EST is a three-week, Workforce Australia training course designed to give you the tools you need so you can find a job that is right for you.
This course will provide you with tips and knowledge that you will be able to use for the rest of your life.
Through EST you will develop your work-readiness skills, preparing you for local employment opportunities.
Training Block 1 is aimed at developing your job search and workplace skills.
Training Block 2 will help you to understand jobs and industries that are in demand, help you build your experience and identify any transferrable skills you may have
You can do both training blocks, or just one and you can do them more than once.
WDEA Works Employability Skills Training courses will:
- Provide you with the tools required to submit job applications, such as how to tailor cover letters for specific industries
- Help you with interview techniques so you feel confident and comfortable going for an interview and getting the job
- Give you insight into how businesses operate so you can see if it’s the right job and industry for you
- Provided you with the knowledge and understanding of employer expectations so you can prepare and impress
- Let you learn at your own pace and in a way that suits you
- Provide a relaxed learning environment where you can feel comfortable and confident to be yourself
- Make sure you have the right learning tools and resources to achieve success in pursuing your chosen career path Give you access to the necessary technology needed to participate in our EST course
WDEA Works Training & Engagement Officers will create a supportive, positive, and engaged group dynamic.
We recognise that everyone has different needs, motivations, and learning styles so we take a blended approach to our training delivery.
WDEA Works EST courses will generally be face-to-face at one of our office locations.
The courses will run for 25 hours per week, over a 3-week period.
Part time courses of 15 hours per week over 5 consecutive weeks will be available on demand.
|Location||Training Block 1||Training Block 2|