WDEA Works community grants and funding programs eligibility
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PROJECT IS ELIGIBLE?
WDEA Works Community Grant applicants must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- Small to medium not-for-profit organisation (under$1,000,000 annual turnover)
- The community grant requested must be $5,000 or less
- The grant project must be located within a WDEA Works Geographical area
- The activities or project the application is for is disability related and benefits the community
- Your organisation can supply and ABN or ACN?
- Your organisation must not have received a WDEA Works Foundation community grant within the past two years
- Be able to provide proof of incorporation
HOW ARE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS DECIDED?
All eligible applications will be graded against the following weighted criteria. Those who receive the highest score will be awarded funding.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
Applicants will be awarded funding based on the highest scores in each of the following areas:
- Do the organisations mission, vision and values align with those of WDEA Works?
- Does the organisation have a clear understanding of the clients or community members they serve?
- Will this project provide ongoing benefits to people living with disability in our community?
- Is there any opportunity for an ongoing partnership between the recipient and WDEA Works?
- The initiative directly assists people with a disability through education, support systems or programs
- The initiative creates or enhances social and/or physical participation for people with a disability
- The initiative creates or enhances community access opportunities for people with a disability
- Does the application state a considered and relevant project timeframe?
- Does the applicant provide approval to participate in cooperative media/digital marketing?
Click here to view & download the WDEA Works Foundation 2020 Terms and Conditions