WDEA Works community grants and funding programs
WDEA WORKS FOUNDATION COMMUNITY GRANTS
Annually, the WDEA Works Foundation provides up to $100,000 worth of community grants.
Applicants can apply for a grant of up to $5,000.
The WDEA Works Foundation provides assistance to community organisations to assist those living with a disability.
The WDEA Works Foundation aims to reduce barriers for people living with a disability to participate in community life.
The WDEA Works Foundation promotes inclusiveness, through group activities specifically targeted to disability.
The WDEA Works Foundation enables people living with a disability to develop skills and grow within their community.
The WDEA Works Foundation’s purpose will be fulfil the WDEA Works Values:
Integrity: WDEA Works will act with honesty, trust and transparency at all times, and respond without bias and in a fair and objective way. We will always act with accountability and follow through on our Foundation commitments
Respect: WDEA Works accepts all people are unique, worthy and something to contribute, we will recognise diversity.
Empathy: We take into account everyone’s perspective, recognising that everyone’s experiences and perceptions can be different to our own.
Innovation: WDEA Works approach is one of innovation we continually look for better ways to tackle challenges, and we understand that innovations can be of all sizes and at all levels.
2021 GRANT RECIPIENTS
Congratulations to the following organisations who were successful in receiving a 2021 WDEA Works Foundation Community Grant.
- AAA Sports (Ballarat)
- Ballarat City FC (Ballarat)
- Ballarat Woodworkers Guild (Ballarat)
- Echuca Twin Rivers School (Echuca)
- The Bluebird Foundation (Geelong)
- The Type 1 Foundation (Geelong)
- Glenelg & Southern Grampians LLEN (Hamilton)
- Wimmera Regional Sports Assembly (Horsham)
- Rainbow Innovation Centre (Rainbow)
- Concongella Primary School (Stawell)
- Find Your Voice Collective (Warrnambool)
- Warrnambool Kiwanis Club (Warrnambool)
- Grinter Garden (Geelong)
- The Dress Up Place (Geelong)
- Autism Camps Australia (Geelong)
- Warrnambool Breastfeeding Centre (Warrnambool)
- Port Fairy Winter Weekends (Warrnambool)