WDEA WORKS FOUNDATION COMMUNITY GRANTS
Annually, the WDEA Works Foundation provides up to $100,000 worth of community grants.
Applicants can apply for a grant of up to $5,000.
The WDEA Works Foundation provides assistance to community organisations to assist those living with a disability or disadvantage.
The WDEA Works Foundation aims to reduce barriers for people living with a disability or disadvantage to participate in community life.
The WDEA Works Foundation promotes inclusiveness, through group activities specifically targeted towards disability or disadvantage.
The WDEA Works Foundation enables people living with a disability or disadvantage to develop skills and grow within their community.
The WDEA Works Foundation’s purpose will be fulfil the WDEA Works Values:
Integrity: WDEA Works will act with honesty, trust and transparency at all times, and respond without bias and in a fair and objective way. We will always act with accountability and follow through on our Foundation commitments
Respect: WDEA Works accepts all people are unique, worthy and something to contribute, we will recognise diversity.
Empathy: We take into account everyone’s perspective, recognising that everyone’s experiences and perceptions can be different to our own.
Innovation: WDEA Works approach is one of innovation we continually look for better ways to tackle challenges, and we understand that innovations can be of all sizes and at all levels.
Click here to download the WDEA Works Foundation 2023 Information Flyer
2022 GRANT RECIPIENTS
Congratulations to the following organisations who were successful in receiving a 2022 WDEA Works Foundation Community Grant.
- A Pot of Courage – Ballarat
- Aboriginal Literacy Foundation – Ballarat
- Speak Australia – Ballarat
- BGT – Ballarat
- Camp Hill Primary School – Bendigo
- Impact Recovery – Bendigo
- Bullarto Primary School – Castlemaine
- Rosewall Community Centre – Geelong
- Miss Story Dogs – Geelong
- Standing Tall in Hamilton – Hamilton
- RDA – Hamilton
- Riding For Disabled – Horsham
- Mallee Sports Assembly – Mildura
- Riding For Disabled – Mt Gambier
- Special Olympics Adelaide – Mt Gambier
- Portland Bay School – Portland
- Wellways – Portland
- Portland Secondary School – Portland
- All Abilities Netball Club – Shepparton
- Greater Shepparton Basketball Association – Shepparton
- Kyabram Blue Light – Shepparton
- Food For All – Swan Hill
- Loved & Shared – Warrnambool
- Koroit Bowling Club – Warrnambool
- Warrnambool Netball Association – Warrnambool
- One Day Studios – Warrnambool
- Wave Alternate school – Warrnambool