Create & Collate
What we do
Create & Collate is part of the WDEA Works Social Enterprises, a community focused not-for-profit organisation offering employment and employment supports for people with a disability.
The Create & Collate team has the opportunity to work on a broad range of duties and requirements, depending on the current client base and needs. Work undertaken can vary between processing, packaging, assembly and mail-sorting.
Using our services
Create & Collate is a trusted brand, we work with some of the regions largest businesses including Warrnmabool City Council and Owen Truss.
Some things we can help you and your business with:
- Mail sorting & mail outs
- Printing & laminating
- Photocopying & scanning
- Sorting & collating
- Packaging & packing
- Bagging & promotional bags
For quoting of our services please contact Paul Hughes or Karen Carter on (03) 55645200.
Work with us
As part of WDEA Works Social Enterprises you can apply to join our team at Big R’s Shed. At the Big R’s Shed you will be provided with valuable and practical employment opportunities in a caring, inclusive and social retail environment.
Our participants can expect:
- To work in a safe, supported and social environment
- To meet new people and connect with the community
- To be supported based on their specific needs
- Quality training and support
- The opportunity to gain new skills
- The opportunity to build their confidence