NDIS Plan Management / Financial Intermediary
Need help with the management of your NDIS Plan funding? We can help you!
What is NDIS Plan Management?
We understand that handling your funding can be a challenge. Taking on financial management can feel like a big responsibility. You’re not alone.
Your WDEA Works NDIS Plan Manager can take on the responsibility of keeping track of your budgets, making payments, tracking expenses and generally managing your NDIS plan funding, giving you the freedom to live the life you always wanted to.
Plan Management can assist with:
- setting up accounts and making payments
- managing your NDIS Plan budget
- claiming via the NDIS online portal
- adhering to the NDIS Price Guide
What are the benefits of WDEA Works NDIS Plan Management?
- You have choice and control over your support – we can manage as little or as much as you want.
- If you choose Plan Management, you don’t have to use a registered provider for your NDIS services
- We can discuss and negotiate appropriate rates and ensure that you are not paying too much for your services
- We can provide the required records and evidence of support to the NDIA
- We can pay your approved invoices on your behalf
- Change the level of control over your Plan Management at any time
- We know the NDIS inside and out! We can help you with your budget and payments so you can be assured that your plan finances are taken care of
What can I expect from my WDEA Works NDIS Plan Manager?
- Access to the help you need
Your WDEA Works NDIS Plan Manager has direct access to the NDIA resources and the tools we need to assist you. We can help to maximise your funding and get the most out of your plan.
- Knowledge and expertise
As a registered disability service provider, WDEA Works has proven experience in working with the NDIS. We are proficient in making claims and payments via the MyPlace online portal and liaising with providers, taking the pressure off you.
- People focused
Since 1989, WDEA Works has supported people with disabilities and really listened to their carers, friends and family. As a registered NDIS service provider, WDEA Works has a significant understanding of your needs, with a focus on quality and care in living the life you want.
WDEA Works NDIS Support Services