WDEA Works Training Courses
Delivering high quality education!
WDEA Works Training is a is a Registered Training Organisation (21701). We offer numerous courses and education services. We pride ourselves on high quality training with trainers who care about you and your education. Find out more about the courses we offer below.
Courses we offer
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Child-hood Education and Care
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care setting
- Coming soon: Mental Health First Aid
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- Work Readiness
- Personal Improvement
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care
- First Gear (Supporting you to get your learners permit)
- Second Gear (Driving license assistance)
- Introduction to Disability and Aged Care
For more information on course details including fees and standards.
We’re here to help! Contact us.