WDEA Works Training Courses
Delivering high quality education!
WDEA Works Training is a is a Registered Training Organisation (21701). We offer numerous courses and education services. We pride ourselves on high quality training with trainers who care about you and your education. Find out more about the courses we offer below.
Courses we offer
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Child-hood Education and Care
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care setting
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care
- Introduction to Disability and Aged Care
- Introduction to Study
- Introduction to Hospitality and Retail
- Back to Basics: Computers and Technology
- Understanding of a range of mental health issues
- Skills in recognising signs of mental health problems
- Skills in responding appropriately and effectively
- Understanding of where and how to get help
For more information on course details including fees and standards.
We’re here to help! Contact us.