WDEA Works First Aid Training Courses
First Aid training is back – COVID safe and with new equipment!
During the shutdown we’ve replaced our mannikins with state-of-the-art Brayden Mannikins. We’ve also implemented an online payment, enrolment and assessment system that will provide you with a more efficient and effective experience.
The amount of time you’ll need to spend face-to-face in the class is consequently reduced. Rest assured the time you do spend with us will be in a COVID safe environment.
If you have any other questions about our First Aid training email us at Training@wdeaworks.org.au or call us at (03) 5564 7401.
Otherwise, choose the appropriate course below and enrol.
We look forward to training you soon!
View The WDEA Works First Aid & CPR Training Video
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Did you know CPR dramatically increases the chances of saving someone’s life?
• Learn how to apply CPR for a wide range of community and workplace situations.
• CPR certification must be refreshed every 12 months.
• Suitable for beginners and people updating their skills.
• The unit provides the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• 2hr practical session plus an (approximate) two-hour online session covering assessment and theory.
HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
Providing first aid at the scene of an accident is a valuable skill- it can be a lifesaver to keep your skills current. (This includes CPR HLTAID001)
• First Aid qualifications are required to be refreshed every three years.
• Designed to suit people who may be the first responder at an accident
• Ideal for individuals or people representing their sporting club or businesses.
• The course will teach you how to apply First Aid for a wide range of community and workplace situations.
• The course consists of a three-hour practical session plus an (approximate) four-hour online session covering assessment and theory.
HLTAID004 - Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
First Aid for children is a vital skill. In an education and care setting, workers must have a high level of First Aid training to keep children and adults safe. This WDEA Works Training course will teach you how respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies. (This includes CPR HLTAID001)
The Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) require First Aid qualifications to be updated every three years.
The course is designed for workers within an education and care setting, such as childcare workers, outside-hours school care, holiday program workers and support staff. It describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults in line with first aid guidelines determined by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other Australian national peak clinical bodies.
The course consists of a three-hour practical session plus an (approximate) four-hour online session covering assessment and theory.
WDEA Works offers:
- Competitive prices
- Group Discounts
- Our trainers can come to your venue
WDEA Works Training ABN – 41 109 798 781