WDEA Works first aid training courses
WDEA Works offers a variety of first aid training courses, ranging from asthma management and anaphylaxis treatment through to cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Details about the first aid training courses available in various locations appear in WDEA Works’ Events.
WDEA Works First Aid Courses
- Course in Asthma Management – 10392NAT
- Course in Anaphylaxis Awareness – 10313NAT
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – HLTAID001
- Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
- Provide First Aid (Refresher) – HLTAID003
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting – HLTAID004
WDEA Works offers:
- Competitive prices
- Group Discounts
- Our trainers can come to your venue
For bookings and further information about first aid courses, please contact WDEA Works.
WDEA Works’ training courses are just one part of our range of services to the community. Others include our WDEA Works Enterprise division which provide employment for people with a disability, and WDEA Works Community division, offering social activities for people with a disability.